Find a trip
Cycle Cuba! CCC
Now is undoubtedly a fantastic time to visit Cuba to see and experience the island. Visiting Cuba is like stepping back in time as little has changed over the past 50 years. However, the recent relaxation of US sanctions is making Cuba an ever more popular destination placing increasing demands on the local tourist infrastructure. As a result, all tour operators to the island are experiencing occasions where previously confirmed accommodation is changed at short notice. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience you should travel with a willingness to expect the unexpected and, above all, an adventurous spirit. In our opinion go now and experience this unique destination before it changes.
- Cycle Cuba - With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island
- Havana Vieja (Havana Old Town) - Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
- Viñales - Striking Karst scenery with jungle-clad sawtooth mountains amid tobacco plantations
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad and in Viñales
- Trinidad - Well-preserved Spanish colonial town
- Cycle Topes De Collantes - Spectacular ride through the central Sierra Escambray Mountains
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Havana
2Visit Old Havana; drive to Soroa
3Cycle through tropical forests to Las Terrazas
4Cycle to the Cuban spa town of San Diego de los Banos
5Ride past banana and coffee plantations to Vinales
6Orientation tour of the Vinales Valley
7Free day to relax or explore the island of Cayo Levisa
8Drive to Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
9Cycle to Trinidad via Yaguanabo beach
10Visit the sugar cane valley and old sugar mills by bike
11Free day for a boat trip, snorkelling and relaxation
12Scenic downhill ride from Topes de Collantes; bus to Santa Clara
13Drive to Havana via Yumuri valley
14Explore Havana on foot or by bike
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Cuba! tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation9 nights Simple Casas Particulares
5 nights Standard Hotel