Find a trip
Cycle Jordan CJP
Cycle Petra and the Dead Sea
- Petra - Cycle to discover the awe-inspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Dead Sea - Float in saline waters at the lowest place on earth
- Wadi Rum desert camp - A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot
- Red Sea - Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish
- Madaba and Mount Nebo - Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we ride in the footsteps of Moses
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Madaba
2Visit Madaba and cycle to Mt Nebo and descend to Dead Sea
3Cycle from Shobak Crusader Castle to Petra
5Free time in Petra. Cycle to Little Petra and El Beidha
6Cycle to Wadi Rum and overnight in desert camp
7Cycle from Wadi Rum and continue on to Aqaba by bus
8Free day to relax by the Red Sea before returning to Amman
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Jordan trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Tented Camp