Find a trip
Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama
- Cycle Central America - An adventurous and exciting way to see the best of Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama
- Ometepe Island - Bike around this traditional island with a perfect volcanic cone
- Arenal Volcano - Cycle around the live volcano and expansive lake
- Caribbean Islands - Relax in paradise on Bocas del Toro
- Panama Canal - Cycle past ocean-going ships as they make their way between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts in Granada
2Cycle by Lake Nicaragua. Visit Masaya Volcano National Park
3Cycle on Ometepe Island in Lake Nicaragua
4Ride around Maderas Volcano
5Over the border to Costa Rica
6Cycle around Arenal Lake and Volcano
7Free Day in La Fortuna
8Cycle through the stunning Orosi Valley to Turrialba
9Cycle to the Panamanian border. On to Bocas del Toro idyllic islands
10Free day on Bocas del Toro. Optional snorkel, boat trip...
11Drive over the continental divide and ride on to Santiago
12Cycle through farmland and ranches. Drive on to Panama City
13Visit Panama Canal. Cycle along the Amador causeway
14Tour ends in Panama City
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Nicaragua to the Panama Canal trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip