Find a tour
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast CCD
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast
- Split - Tour through the historic heart of one of the region's oldest cities
- Hvar Island - Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia's scenic gems
- Korcula Island - Explore the villages and vineyards of historic Korcula
- The Dalmatian Coast - Explore the coastal plains and breath-taking valleys of Dalmatia by bike
- Dubrovnik - A chance to explore the stunning 'Pearl of the Adriatic'
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Split
2Morning sightseeing in Split. Ferry to Hvar Island and explore by bike
3Explore the historic old streets and abandoned villages by bike on the beautiful island of Hvar
4Ferry to Korula. Afternoon cycling around the red terracotta roofed villages and marbled streets to the sandy beach
5Full day's cycling on Korcula experiencing the rural elegance of the island
6Morning ferry to Orebic. Cycle to Zuljana, then drive to Dubrovnik
7Cycle through the villages of the Dalmatian Coast
8Tour ends Dubrovnik
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle the Dalmatian Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Cycle the Dalmatian Coast based on 2 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour