Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Turkish Backroads and Coastal Towns CTK
Turkish Backroads and Coastal Towns
- Cycle beautiful scenery - Interesting hill villages and try great local food
- Lake Koycegiz - Cycle around this scenic lake
- Fethiye Bay - Boat trip across the bay with swim stop
- Overnight mountain village - Experience local culture with a night in a village house
- Kas - Stay in the pretty harbour town of Kas
- Patara - Discover the ancient ruins and relax on the golden sand beach
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Dalyan
2Cycle around Lake Koyceyiz
3Pedal to Gocek. Cross Fethiye Bay by private boat
4Cycle to Saklikent. Lunch in a village house in Karaagac
5Visit ancient site of Tlos. Ride up through the hills to Sutlegen
6Cycle to Patara. Visit ancient site of Xanthos en route
7Morning ride via Kalkan along the coast to Kas
8Tour ends Dalaman airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Turkish Backroads and Coastal Towns tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Turkish Backroads and Coastal Towns based on 9 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle
Accommodation5 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel
1 night Basic Village House