Find a tour
Cycle Vietnam CVN
Easy Cycling In Vietnam
- Cycle through Vietnam's rural heartland - Exploring Vietnam's fascinating back-roads and villages by bicycle
- Hanoi and Halong Bay - Discover the colonial charms of Vietnam's capital and cruise amongst the beautiful landscapes of Halong Bay
- Hue, Hoi An and My Son - Cycle the Imperial sights and World Heritage monuments
- Nha Trang - Chill out day with beaches, waterfall and offshore islands
- Saigon - Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels by bike and explore bustling Saigon on foot
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Hanoi. PM orientation of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
2AM Hanoi city tour. PM cycle ride around West Lake
3Drive to Dong Ho; cycle through villages of the Red River Delta
4AM Ha Long Bay cruise. PM drive to Ninh Binh via Nhan Muc
5Exploring rural scenes of Ninh Binh by bicycle. Overnight Reunification Express to Hué
6Arrive Hué. PM biking tour of Hué.
7AM Exploring around Hué by bicycle. PM Perfume River optional.
8Bus and bike to Hoi An, via Hai Van Pass and Danang
9Around Hoi An: river trip, cycling and free time
10Visit to My Son
11Fly to Nha Trang; afternoon boat trip out to the islands
12Fly to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Afternoon downtown orientation.
13Cycle to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Freetime in Saigon
14Tour ends Saigon
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Vietnam tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Cycle Vietnam based on 5 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Bicycle
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Basic Overnight Train