Find a tour
Cycle Vietnam And Cambodia
- Saigon - Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels by bike and explore bustling Saigon on foot
- Cycle the Mekong Delta - Boats and bikes along the mighty Mekong
- Phnom Penh - Explore Cambodia's enigmatic capital. Visit the emotive Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Kompong Thom - 100's of pre-Angkorian temples at Sambor Prei Kuk
- Siem Reap - The fabulous Angkor Temples. See Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom and view the stunning bas-reliefs of the Bayon and Banteay Srei
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Ho Chi Minh City; afternoon orientation walk
2Visit the Cu Chi tunnels, cycling around the countryside
3Bike to the Mekong Delta then boat trip to islands
4Cycle and drive via Vinh Long to Can Tho
5Cruise the floating markets and explore villages
6Drive and cycle to Chau Doc
7Speedboat to Phnom Penh; afternoon city tour
8Morning cycle; visit Tuol Sleng and the 'Killing Fields'
9Cycle along Mekong River then drive to Kompong Thom
10Early cycle to Sambor Prei Kuk temple; drive to Siem Reap
11Drive to Banteay Srei, then cycle to Siem Reap
12Pedal from Siem Reap to Angkor temples
13Tour ends Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Mekong Delta and Angkor tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Mekong Delta and Angkor based on 12 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle
Accommodation9 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Basic Homestay