This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Cycling Tropical South India CIT
Cycling in South India
- Mysore - Explore the Maharaja's Palace and the fortress of Tipu Sultan.
- Belur Temple - Visit the spectacular Chennakeshava Temple
- The Western Ghats - Experience the verdant landscapes of the Western Ghats by bike
- Guruvayur - Visit the magnificent Sree Krishna Temple, one of India's most important Hindu shrines
- Kochi - The stunning 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'
- The Backwaters - Explore Kerala's beautiful backwaters aboard a traditional houseboat
- Varkala - Relax besides the waters of the Indian Ocean
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bangalore and drive to Mysore
2Explore Srirangapatna and the Chamundi Hills
3Drive to Hassan. Cycle to Belur Temple
4Drive to Kushalnagar. Cycle to Madikeri
5Exploring Madikeri by bike
6Cycle from Madikeri to Iritty
7Cycle to Calicut, then travel by road to Guruvayur
9Cycle to Kochi (Cochin)
10Free day in Kochi
11Cycle to Alleppey
12Explore Alleppey by bike. Board traditional houseboat and cruise the backwaters
13Cycle to Varkala
14Relaxing on Varkala Beach
15Tour ends Thiruvanathapuran
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycling Tropical South India tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Homestay
1 night Standard Boat