This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Southern Thailand by Bike CTH
Cycling in Southern Thailand
- Bangkok - Optional night cycle through Thailand's bustling capital
- Petchaburi - Khao Luang Caves and the temple and palaces of Khao Wang
- Sam Roi Yod National Park - Explore the Karst landscape of Thailand's first coastal marine park by bike
- Village life and coastal trails - Cycle through a landscape of villages and plantations and follow the coast south to the beaches of Pranburi, Ao Manao and Chumpon
- Beaches and islands - Relax and enjoy the beauty of Southern Thailand's tropical islands
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts in Bangkok, optional night cycling tour
2Cycle Phetchaburi past salt pans to Cha Am
3Cycle Cha Am onto Pranburi beach
4Explore stunning Sam Roi Yod National Park by bike
5Ao Manao Bay and ride to Chumpon Beach
6Explore Khao Sok National Park, drive onto Ao Nang
7In Noppharat. Optional tours around Koh Klang.
8Free day. Evening flight to Bangkok
9Tour ends Bangkok
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Southern Thailand by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date: