Find a trip
Southern Thailand by Bike CTH
Cycling in Southern Thailand
- Bangkok - Optional night cycle through Thailand's bustling capital
- Stunning limestone scenery - Explore the Karst landscapes of Sam Roi Yod National Park
- Village life and coastal trails - Cycle through a landscape of villages and plantations and follow the coast south to the beaches of Pranburi, Ao Manao and Chumpon
- Hidden giant caves - Dramatic caves of Khao Luang with temple and palaces of Khao Wang
- Beaches and islands - Relax and enjoy the beauty of Southern Thailand's tropical islands
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts in Bangkok, optional night cycling tour
2Cycle Phetchaburi past salt pans to Cha Am
3Cycle Cha Am onto Pranburi beach
4Explore stunning Sam Roi Yod National Park by bike
5Ao Manao Bay and ride to Chumpon Beach
6Drive to and explore Khao Sok National Park, drive onto Ao Nang
7In Noppharat. Optional cycle tour through spectacular scenery.
8Free day. Fly to Bangkok.
9Tour ends Bangkok
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Southern Thailand by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Southern Thailand by Bike based on 2 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Flight, Bicycle, Ferry
Accommodation2 nights Comfortable Hotel
3 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Bungalow