This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Southern Thailand by Bike CTH
Cycling in Southern Thailand
- Bangkok - Optional night cycle through Thailand's bustling capital
- Petchaburi - Khao Luang Caves and the temples and palaces of Khao Wang
- Sam Roi Yod National Park - Explore Thailand's first coastal marine park by bike
- Village life and coastal trails - Cycle through a landscape of villages and plantations and follow the coast south to the beaches of Pranburi, Ao Manao and Chumpon
- Beaches and islands - Relax and enjoy the beauty of Southern Thailand's tropical islands
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Tour Bangkok. Evening optional cycling tour.
2Cycle Phetchaburi to Cha Am
3Cha Am to Hua Hin and onto Pranburi
4Sam Roi Yod National Park
5Ao Manao to Chumpon
6Ferry to Koh Samui
7Koh Samui. Optional cycle, snorkel or relax
8Free day. Evening flight to Bangkok
9Tour ends Bangkok
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Southern Thailand by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date: