Find a tour
Cycling In The Czech Republic And Germany
- Prague - Wander the streets and soak up the atmosphere in one of Europe's most beautiful cities
- Cycling the Elbe Valley - Relaxing cycling on attractive river-side cycle paths
- Terezin - Historic fortress and World War II Nazi concentration camp
- Saxon Switzerland - Bike through sandstone gorges and wooded valleys
- Dresden - Traffic-free arrival into the heart of Germany's finest Baroque city
- Litomerice and Pirna - Attractive and characterful market towns, built around wide, cobbled squares
- Meissen - Medieval town famed for its porcelain
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Prague
2Cycle to Melnik via the ‘Garden of Bohemia’
3Pedal to Litomerice stopping to visit the vast Terezin fortress
4Ride through wooded valleys, rolling hills and along the river via Strekov Castle to Decin
5Cross into Germany, visit the impressive Konigstein fortress and continue on to Pirna
6Cycle via Dresden to Meissen
7Drive to Prague; afternoon walking tour
8Tour ends Prague
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Prague to Meissen by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Prague to Meissen by Bike based on 5 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour