Find a trip
Cycling In The Czech Republic And Germany
- Prague - Wander the streets and soak up the atmosphere in one of Europe's most beautiful cities
- Cycling the Elbe Valley - Relaxing cycling on attractive river-side cycle paths
- Terezin - Historic fortress and World War II Nazi concentration camp
- Saxon Switzerland - Bike through sandstone gorges and wooded valleys
- Dresden - Traffic-free arrival into the heart of Germany's finest Baroque city
- Litomerice and Pirna - Attractive and characterful market towns, built around wide, cobbled squares
- Meissen - Medieval town famed for its porcelain
1Join trip in Prague
2Cycle to Melnik via the ‘Garden of Bohemia’
3Pedal to Litomerice stopping to visit the vast Terezin fortress
4Ride through wooded valleys, rolling hills and along the river via Strekov Castle to Decin
5Cross into Germany, visit the impressive Konigstein fortress and continue on to Pirna
6Cycle via Dresden to Meissen
7Drive to Prague; afternoon walking tour
8Trip ends in Prague
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Prague to Meissen by Bike trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
Trip StaffDriver(s), Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
Electric bikes (e-bikes) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday (£105). You will be required to pay a refundable deposit upon collection of the e-bike in country. Please contact us for more details or to request your e-bike.