Find a trip
Cycling Holiday To Lithuania, Latvia And Estonia
- Three Baltic capitals - Explore Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn
- Trakai Castle - Cycle the Historical National Park, lsland Castle and Trakai Castle
- Curonian Lagoon - A bird watcher paradise in early spring and late autumn
- Amber - See the largest collection of Amber in the Baltics at the Palanga Botanical Park
- Jurmala white sandy beach - Cycle 12 km along the sandy beach
- Lahemaa National Park - Cycle in Estonia's first and largest national park
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Vilnius, Lithuania
2Trakai Historical National Park and castles
3Cycle Curonian Lagoon, Bird watching and Klaipeda
4Curonian Spit National Park
5To Sventoji via Palanga by bike then drive to Riga
6Cycle Jurmala sandy beach
7Bike trails in Lahemaa National Park
8Lahemaa National Park, drive to Tallinn
9Tour ends Tallinn
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycling the Baltic States trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
Trip StaffDriver(s), Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
Electric bikes (e-bikes) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday (£115). You will be required to pay a refundable deposit upon collection of the e-bike in country. Please contact us for more details or to request your e-bike.