Find a trip
Cycle Albania CAB
Cycling Tour Of Albania
- Cycle Albania - Stunning scenery, peaceful, traffic-free roads and great local food
- Albanian Riviera - Picturesque trails and villages
- Gjirokaster - Discover this historic UNESCO listed town
- Butrint - Visit the beautifully situated roman city
- Llogora National Park - Pine forests, mountain and sea scenery
- Lake Ohrid - Mountainous setting and access point to remote town of Germenj
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip at Tirana Airport. Drive to Pogradec on Lake Ohrid
2Cycle from Lake Ohrid to Korça
3Climb into the heart of the Gammoz Mountians to Germenj
4Ride through Vjosa Valley; drive onto Gjirokaster
5Cycle to Saranda via Butrint archaeological treasure
6Ride the Albanian Riviera to Qeparo
7Cycle to Dhermi beach then drive to Berat
8Trip ends Tirana Airport
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Albania trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip