Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Discover Puglia PUG
Cultural trip exploring Basilicata and Puglia on the heel of Italy
- Matera - Discover the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage listed ancient troglodyte 'Sassi' quarter
- Alberobello and Locorotondo - Explore the beehive-shaped Trulli houses
- Lecce - Guided walking tour of the 'Florence of the South'
- Otranto - Excursion by train with the chance to relax on the sandy beaches or enjoy a coastal walk
- Food and Wine - Sample delicious local wines and regional specialities
1Join trip at Bari airport, drive to Vieste on the Adriatic coast
2Walking tour of Vieste, visit to a cave church and arrive in Trani
3Local food and wine tastings; stay in Sassi cave dwellings in Matera
4Visit Castellana Caves; stay in Trulli houses in Alberobello
5Visit Baroque Martina Franca, olive oil tasting and drive to Lecce
6Walking tour of Lecce; local train excursion to Otranto
7Visit Ostuni Citadel; walking tour of Bari
8Trip ends in Bari
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Discover Puglia trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation5 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Standard Guesthouse
1 night Simple Guesthouse