This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Two Week Safari In Kenya & Tanzania
- Masai Mara & Serengeti - Game viewing in the most iconic and prolific national parks in Africa.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest intact caldera, home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Great Rift Valley - Masai Villages and the Cradle of Mankind
- Tarangire - Large herds of elephants in baobab dotted bushland.
- Lake Naivasha - A walking safari and an opportunity to observe wildlife at close range.
- Lake Victoria - The second largest lake in the world and the source of the mighty river Nile.
1Join tour Nairobi; Drive to Lake Naivasha
2Morning Visit Crescent Island Nature Reserve; Drive to Ilariak
3In Ilariak; drive to the Masaai Mara
4Game drives in the Maasai Mara
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the East African Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date: