Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Two Week Safari In Kenya & Tanzania
- Masai Mara & Serengeti - Game viewing in the most iconic and prolific national parks in Africa.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest intact caldera, home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Great Rift Valley - Masai Villages and the Cradle of Mankind
- Tarangire - Large herds of elephants in baobab dotted bushland.
- Lake Naivasha - A walking safari and an opportunity to observe wildlife at close range.
- Lake Victoria - The second largest lake in the world and the source of the mighty river Nile.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Nairobi; Drive to Lake Naivasha
2Morning Visit Crescent Island Nature Reserve; Drive to Ilariak
3In Ilariak; Drive to the Masai Mara
4Game Drives in the Masai Mara
5Drive to Kisii
6Drive to Musoma via the Isebania border crossing
7Drive to Serengeti National Park
8Games drives in Serengeti National Park
9Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area. Visit Olduvai Gorge
10Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; Drive to Karatu
11Free Day. Optional 4x4 excursion to Lake Eyasi or local walk to Gibbs Farm
12Drive to Tarangire National Park; Afternoon game drive
13Morning game drive. Drive to Arusha
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the East African Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date:
East African Explorer based on 10 ratings.