Find a tour
Eastern Turkey TE
Cultural Adventure Holiday in Eastern Turkey
- Ani - Uncover the ancient Armenian ruins of this vast site, once known as the 'City of 1001 Churches'
- Lake Van - Take a boat trip to Akdamar Island on Turkey's largest lake, surrounded by spectacular mountains
- Trabzon - See Sumela Monastery clinging impressively to the rock face in Altindere National Park
- Diyarbakir - Explore this characterful walled city with its winding alleys and historic buildings
- Nemrut Dagi - Watch sunset from this mountaintop mausoleum, littered with giant statues
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Trabzon
2Visit Sumela Monastery and Hagia Sophia Museum; walking tour of Trabzon
3Visit Boztepe Hill's sacred fountains before driving to Erzurum
4Explore Erzurum on foot before driving to Kars
5See the Armenian churches at Ani, Kars Museum and Kumbet Mosque
6Visit Isak Pasha Palace and drive to Dogubeyazit
7Drive to Van via Muradiye waterfalls and visit Vans Museum
8Explore Van Castle, Cavustepe and Hosap
9Boat trip across Lake Van to Akdamar Island
10Drive to the walled city of Diyarbakir and visit Ulu Mosque
11Drive to Nemrut Dagi to enjoy the view at sunset
12Walks in Nemrut Dagi area; see the Roman Cendere Bridge
13Drive to Adana and visit Karatepe Open Air Museum
14Tour ends Adana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Eastern Turkey tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Eastern Turkey based on 6 ratings. Read reviews