This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Eastern Turkey TE
Two Week Discovery Tour In Eastern Turkey
- Ani - Visit the Armenian ruins and painted churches
- Isak Pasha Palace - Admire this spectacular fusion of Seljuk, Ottoman, Persian, Georgian and Armenian architectural styles
- Lake Van - Take a boat trip on Turkey's largest lake, surrounded by mountains
- Mardin - Visit the 'Saffron Monastery'
- Gobekli Tepe - See the amazing standing stones of this ancient religious site dating from circa 10,000 BC
- Nemrut Dagi - Watch sunset from this mountain top mausoleum, littered with giant statues
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Istanbul
2Fly to Trabzon
3In Trabzon, drive to Erzurum
4In Erzurum, drive to Kars
5Visit Ani, drive to Dogubeyazit
6Drive to Van
7In Van; visit Akdamar Island
8Drive via Diyabakir to Mardin
9Visits to Hasankeyf and the Saffron Monastery
10Drive to Sanilurfa (Urfa) via Gobekli Tepe
12Drive via Karakus to Nemrut Dagi
13Walks in Nemrut Dagi area
14Drive to Gazientep
15Tour Ends Gazientep
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Eastern Turkey tour available at present.
Please select a date: