Find a trip
Family Egyptian Adventure FNF
Egyptian Family Adventure Holiday
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Cairo - A full day exploring the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
- Aswan - Nubian Dinner; camel trek to St. Simeon's Monastery; optional visit to the temples at Abu Simbel
- Aswan to Kom Ombo - 2 days felucca sail trek along the Nile River
- Luxor - Tour of Karnak with transfer by 'calesh'; Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Safaga - Full day boat trip and snorkelling in the Red Sea
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cairo
2In Cairo; visit the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
3Free Day in Cairo; overnight train to Aswan
4Arrive Aswan; camel trek to St Simeon’s Monastery and Nubian dinner
5Optional visit to Abu Simbel; embark on feluccas
6Sail towards Kom Ombo; drive to Luxor; afternoon visit to Karnak
7Visit to Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings; afternoon free
8Drive to Safaga
9Full day boat trip on the Red Sea
10Tour ends Safaga
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Egyptian Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Boat
Accommodation5 nights Premium Hotel
1 night Standard Overnight Train
1 night Simple Felucca
2 nights Standard Hotel