This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Essential Burma BUE
- Rangoon (Yangon) – British colonial heritage and the golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Bagan – Breathtakingly vast plain studded with thousands of ancient pagodas and stupas
- Mandalay - Visit by horse and cart to Inwa village and sunset at U Bein Bridge
- Inle Lake – Wine tasting, floating markets, stilted villages and leg-rowing fishermen
- Local Life - Cycling through local villages in Bagan and walking through evening fish market in Mandalay
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Rangoon (Yangon); Afternoon sightseeing
2Fly to Bagan; Full day sightseeing
3Optional sunrise excursion; Morning cycling in Bagan; Free late afternoon
4Drive to Mandalay; Afternoon sightseeing in Mandalay and Amarapura
5Morning sightseeing in Inwa; Afternoon boat trip along Irrawaddy River to Mingun
6Fly to Heho; Sightseeing on Inle Lake
7Morning sightseeing on Inle Lake; Free afternoon
8Fly to Rangoon (Yangon); Sightseeing; Free late afternoon
9Tour ends Rangoon
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Essential Burma tour available at present.
Please select a date: