Find a tour
Blue Nile & Lalibela ET
Ethiopia Historic Tour
- Lalibela - Explore impressive churches carved in rocks.
- Bahar Dar - Walk to the top of Tississat Falls, the Water that Smokes.
- Axum - Obelisks, temples and palaces in the final resting place of the Ark of Covenant.
- Simien Mountains - Rugged and spectacular mountain scenery.
- Gondar - Exceptionally well preserved castles from the 17th Century.
- Harar - A medieval walled city and the cradle of Islam in Ethiopia.
- Awash Saba - A National Park dominated by a dormant volcano, home to mammals and predators.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Addis Ababa, fly Dire Dawa, drive Harar
2In Harar; exploring the medieval city on foot
3Drive to Awash Saba; visit Awash National Park
4Drive to Addis; orientation tour
5Fly to Bahar Dar
6At Bahar Dar; visit Tississat Falls
7Drive to Gondar, castle visit
8Drive to Debark,
9In the Simien Mountains
10Drive to Axum
11Sightseeing in Axum
12Fly to Lalibela; visit rock cut churches
13In Lalibela; mule trek
14In Lalibela, fly Addis, tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Blue Nile & Lalibela tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Blue Nile & Lalibela based on 25 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Flight
Accommodation5 nights Simple Hotel
8 nights Standard Hotel