This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Ethiopia's Historical Highlights SHE
Two Week Cultural & Historical Tour In Ethiopia
- Travel with Chris Bradley - Learn about the history and archaeology of Ethiopia from a knowledgeable lecturer.
- Tigray & Lalibela - Explore impressive churches carved in rocks.
- Bahar Dar - Walk to the top of Tississat Falls, the 'Water that Smokes'.
- Axum & Yeha - Obelisks, temples and palaces in the final resting place of the Ark of Covenant.
- Simien Mountains - Rugged and spectacular mountain scenery.
- Gondar - Exceptionally well preserved castles from the 17th Century.
1Join tour Addis Ababa
2Fly to Bahar Dar; visit Tississat Falls
3Boat trip on Lake Tana; drive Gondar
4In Gondar; visit Debre Berhan Selassie church and castle complex
5Drive to Debark; walk in the Simien Mountains
6Drive to Axum
8Drive and visit Yeha and Adwa; continue to Adigrat
9Visit Tigray churches; continue to Mekele
10Drive to Lalibela
11In Lalibela; visit rock cut churches
12In Lalibela; mule trek
13Fly Addis Ababa. Tour ends.
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ethiopia's Historical Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date: