Find a tour
Ethiopia's Historical Highlights SHE
Two Week Cultural and Historical Tour In Ethiopia
- Travel with Chris Bradley - Learn about the history and archaeology of Ethiopia from a knowledgeable lecturer.
- Tigray & Lalibela - Explore impressive churches carved in rocks.
- Bahar Dar - Walk to the top of Tississat Falls, the 'Water that Smokes'.
- Axum & Yeha - Obelisks, temples and palaces in the final resting place of the Ark of Covenant.
- Simien Mountains - Rugged and spectacular mountain scenery.
- Gondar - Exceptionally well preserved castles from the 17th Century.
1Join tour Addis Ababa
2To Debre Markos via the holy site of Debre Markos
3To Bahar Dar via the Blue Nile; visit the Tississat Falls
4Boat trip on Lake Tana; drive to Gondar
5In Gondar; visit Debre Berhan Selassie church and castle complex
6Drive to Debark; walk in the Simien Mountains
7Drive to Axum; the former capital of the Ethiopian empire
8Sightseeing in Axum
9Drive and visit Yeha and Adwa; continue to Adigrat
10Visit Tigray churches; continue to Mekele
11Scenic drive to Lalibela
12In Lalibela; visit rock cut churches
13Fly Addis Ababa. Tour ends.
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ethiopia's Historical Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Ethiopia's Historical Highlights based on 2 ratings. Read reviews