Find a tour
Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot GHS
Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot
- Athens - Explore the historic centre on foot
- Northern hills of Skyros - Walk through the beautiful pine forests
- Atsitsa - Cross the island of Skyros on foot to this relaxed coastal village
- Schinodavlia Gorge - Trace the footsteps of ancient smugglers on the island of Evia
- Mount Ohi - Climb to the highest point in Southern Evia and discover the mysterious Dragon House, Greece's oldest prehistoric temple
1Join tour in Athens
2Walking tour of Athens. Public bus to Kymi. Ferry to Skyros
3Walking in the northern hills of Skyros and exploring Skyros Town
4Full days walking across the island to the Bay of Atsitsa
5Ferry to Kymi on Evia. Hiking on Mount Kliosi. Overnight Karystos
6From Agios Dimitrios along Schinodavlia Gorge, to the Aegean Sea
7Mythical Mount Ohi and the 'Dragon House'
8Ferry to Rafina. Tour ends Athens airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot based on 1 ratings. Read reviews