Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Falklands, South Georgia And Antarctica - M/s Fram
This is the ultimate Antarctic adventure, on the trail of explorer Ernest Shackleton.
Your wildlife journey encompasses the extraordinary bird-life of the Falkland Islands,
iconic king penguins of South Georgia, and glaciers and snow-capped peaks of the
Antarctic Peninsula. Abundant marine life, including several species of whales and
dolphins, will accompany you between landings.
- Sail to the Falkland Islands to explore the archipelago
- Follow in the footsteps of Shackleton to South Georgia
- View colonies of king penguins, fur & elephant seals
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula and the Adelie, gentoo and chinstrap penguins
- Travel on a comfortable cruise boat with fantastic facilities and spacious cabins
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
5At Sea/Falkland Islands
19Ushuaia / Buenos Aires
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica - M/S Fram tour available at present.
Please select a date: