Find a trip
Family Viva Cuba! FCLT
Family Adventure Holiday In Cuba
An action-packed holiday for adventurous families. We swim in jungle pools, shower in waterfalls and hike along forest trails. We camp out at traditional haciendas in the mountains and have the opportunity to experience the thrill of zip-wiring through the tree tops. From cruising around the vibrant capital city of Havana in a 1950s American car to snorkelling in the warm waters in the Caribbean, Cuba is the ideal destination for a fun-filled family holiday.
- Havana by classic car - Cruise round Cuba's captivating capital in a 1950s American car
- Las Terrazes - Discover the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve - and a chance to zip-wire through the treetops
- Viva la Revolution! - Visit the most iconic reminders of the Cuban Revolution, including the Che Guevara Memorial and the Bay of Pigs
- Topes de Collantes - Wildlife walks and swimming in jungle pools in the Escambray Mountains
- Golden sand beaches - Relax and swim on Playa Ancon
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2In Havana; tour the city in 1950s American cars and take a salsa lesson
3Drive to Vinales to discover this World Heritage Site
4Relax on the white sand beaches of Cayo Levisa
5Drive to Soroa visiting an orchid garden including a flower that smells of chocolate
6Guided walk in Las Terrazas with an option to try out a zipwire
7Drive to Cienfuegos via the Bay of Pigs
8In Cienfuegos with optional boat cruise
9Drive to Topes; Walk and swim in the nature reserve
10In Topes de Collantes nature reserve
11Visit Trinidad in the morning, with a free afternoon
12Time to relax at Playa Ancon ( near Trinidad)
13Time to relax at Playa Ancon ( near Trinidad)
14Drive to Havana via Santa Clara
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Viva Cuba! tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Transport4WD, Bus, Car
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Camping