Find a tour
Family Belizean Adventures FBZ
Family Adventure in Belize
- Wildlife - Opportunities to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, toucans, parrots, crocodiles and much more in the tropical forests
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary - Spot the many types of birds on a boat trip though Crooked Tree Lagoon wetland habitat
- Jaguar Sanctuary - Stay in a jungle lodge in the Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Sanctuary, a rainforest reserve.
- Mayan sites - Visit the ancient temples of Xunantunich, and journey by boat through the jungle along New River to the site of Lamanai.
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef - Experience Caribbean island life. Opportunities to snorkel over the corals of the longest barrier reef in the western hemisphere
1Arrive Belize City
2Visit Community Baboon Sanctuary. Drive to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
3Boat trip to jungle Mayan site of Lamanai
4Walk trails around Crooked Tree and lagoon. Visit Belize Zoo. Drive to San Ignacio
5In San Ignacio; visit to Xunantunich
6Free day with optional tours around the area including Tikal, a UNESCO World Herital Site
7Travel to Placencia via the Blue Hole National Park and Green Valley Project Organic Farm
8Free day with optional trips including snorkelling in the Belize barrier reef system
9To Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Reserve, home of jaguar. Walk reserve trails and stay in jungle lodge
10Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Sanctuary
11Drive to Belize City, water taxi to Caye Caulker
12Free time on Caye Caulker
13Free time in Caye Caulker
14Tour ends Belize City
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Belizean Adventures tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Belizean Adventures based on 2 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Lodge