Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Family Cambodia Adventure FCM
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Phnom Penh - Explore the city's cultural highlights, take a Cambodian cookery class and visit a local school.
- Khmer village visit - Enjoy activities and interaction at the unique Khmer Village Homestay project.
- Siem Reap - Visit the spectacular 'Tomb Raider' temples of Angkor.
- Boats - Enjoy a boat tour of the floating village of Kompong Luong.
- Tigers and Elephants - Visit the wildlife rescue centre at Phnom Tamao Zoological Park.
- Sihanoukville - Enjoy the golden beaches and warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Phnom Penh. Afternoon cruise along the Mekong
2Phnom Penh; cookery class, market and museum visit
3Khmer village visit; community activities and home stay
4Drive to Siem Reap. Night market visit and traditional Apsara dance show
5Visit the Tomb Raider temples of Angkor
6Free day to explore Siem Reap or optional zip wires and ceramic workshops
7Drive to Battambang via a war museum with visit to the temple of Wat Ek Phnom
8Drive to Phnom Penh via the floating village of Kompong Luong
9Learn how to give a foot massage and the ancient martial art of Bokator
10Drive to Sihanoukville via the Ream National Park; full day boat trip
11Free day to relax on the beach
12Another day on the beach in Sihanoukville
13Drive back to Phnom Penh and visit a local school
14Tour ends Phnom Penh
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Cambodia Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Homestay