Find a trip
Family Cambodia Adventure FCM
- Phnom Penh - Explore the city's cultural highlights, take a Cambodian cookery class and visit a local school.
- Khmer village visit - Enjoy activities and interaction at the unique Khmer Village Homestay project.
- Siem Reap - Visit the spectacular 'Tomb Raider' temples of Angkor.
- Boats - Enjoy a boat tour of the floating village of Kompong Luong.
- Tigers and Elephants - Visit the wildlife rescue centre at Phnom Tamao Zoological Park.
- Sihanoukville - Enjoy the golden beaches and warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Phnom Penh. Afternoon city tour
2Phnom Penh; cookery class, market and school visit
3Khmer village visit; community activities and home stay
4Drive to Siem Reap. Night market visit and traditional Apsara dance show
5Visit the Tomb Raider temples of Angkor
6Optional zip wires across Angkor. Afternoon ceramic workshops
7Drive to Battambang with visit to the temple of Wat Ek Phnom
8Drive to Phnom Penh via the floating village of Kompong Luong
9Visit to Phnom Tamao Zoological Park and Wildlife Rescue Centre
10Visit Koh Dach Island with local family lunch and blessing ceremony
11Drive to Sihanoukville via the Ream National Park; full day boat trip
12Free day in Sihanoukville with its golden beaches
13Free day, then drive back to Phnom Penh
14Tour ends Phnom Penh
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Cambodia Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation6 nights Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Homestay
6 nights Standard Hotel