Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Family Canadian Adventure FCN
Canada Family Holiday
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Accommodation - Stay in a yurt, a cowboy ranch and in various campsites
- Walks - Discover Banff and Glacier National Park and Maligne Canyon on two feet
- Jasper National Park - Drive along the Icefield Parkway which boasts impressive glaciers
- Lake Louise - Visit one of Canada's most photographed settings
- Whistler - Try out a tree top adventure on a series on suspension bridges
- Wells Gray Park - Opportunity to try out an overnight canoe trip along Lake
- Wildlife - Chance to watch grizzly bears and whales
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts in Vancouver
2Explore Vancouver and catch the ferry to Victoria
3Whale watching trip and discover Victoria and its totem poles
4Treetop adventure at the Capilano Suspension bridge and drive to Whistler
5Visit a First Nations cultural centre and make a traditional drum
6Visit a ranch and travel to Clearwater and stay in rustic cowboy cabins
7Overnight canoe trip in Wells Gray Provincial Park
8Walk along the Fraser Canyon and overnight in Jasper
9Visit Maligne Canyon and walk the Bald Hill Trail
10Drive along the Icefield Parkway, snow coach glacier tour and overnight in a yurt
11Visit a grizzly bear refuge and walk in Yoho National Park
12Walk by Lake Louise and Moraine Lake and drive to Banff
13Explore Banff before hiking in Banff National Park and drive to Calgary
14Trip Ends Calgary
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Canadian Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation2 nights Standard Hotel
8 nights Simple Camping
1 night Standard Ranch
2 nights Standard Hostel