Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Family Peru Adventure FPA
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Lima and Cusco - Discover some of Peru's spectacular Spanish and Inca highlights
- Inca villages - Visit colourful markets and Inca villages and learn how to weave.
- Machu Picchu - Visit the stunning 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu.
- The Sacred Valley - Raft through the magnificent landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Cooking and chocolate - Learn to cook Peruvian cuisine and visit Cusco's famous Choco Museum.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lima with afternoon city bike tour
2Fly to Cusco; tour of the city
3Explore the Inca ruins around Cusco plus feed llamas
4Morning cooking lesson with a local family with afternoon free to explore
5Exploring Misminay Village; village activities and overnight homestay
6Meet and help a local community tree planting with an evening meal around a campfire
7Rafting down the Sacred Valley of the Incas
8Train to Aguas Calientes and visit Machu Picchu
9Optional Hot Springs, and visit Aguas Calientes Market before returning to Cusco
10Learn about making chocolate and visit a chocolate museum
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Peru Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Flight, Bicycle, On Foot
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Village House
1 night Simple Guesthouse