Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Family Peru Adventure FPA
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Lima and Cusco - Discover some of Peru's spectacular Spanish and Inca highlights
- Inca villages - Visit colourful markets and Inca villages and learn how to weave.
- Machu Picchu - Visit the stunning 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu.
- The Sacred Valley - Raft and mountain bike through the magnificent landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Cooking and chocolate - Learn to cook Peruvian cuisine and visit Cusco's famous Choco Museum.
1Join tour Lima.
2Afternoon city bike tour
3Fly to Cusco; tour of the city
4Half day hike through the ancient Inca ruins around Cusco
5Visit the Pisac Ruins and a llama farm
6Exploring Misminay Village; village activities and overnight homestay
7Explore the valley by bike. Drive to Ollantaytambo
8Rafting down the Sacred Valley of the Incas
9Train to Aguas Calientes and visit Machu Picchu
10Optional Hot Springs, and visit Aguas Calientes Market before returning to Cusco
11Cookery lessons and chocolate!
12Fly to Lima
13Tour ends in Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Peru Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Flight, Bicycle, On Foot
Accommodation10 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Village House
1 night Simple Guesthouse