Find a tour
Family Peru Adventure FPA
- Lima and Cusco - Discover some of Peru's spectacular Spanish and Inca highlights
- Inca villages - Visit colourful markets and Inca villages and learn how to weave.
- Machu Picchu - Visit the stunning 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu.
- The Sacred Valley - Raft and mountain bike through the magnificent landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Cooking and chocolate - Learn to cook Peruvian cuisine and visit Cusco's famous Choco Museum.
- The Amazon - Explore the Amazon by boat and canoe.
1Join tour Lima. Afternoon city bike tour
2Fly to Cusco; walking tour of the city
3Half day hike through the ancient Inca ruins around Cusco
4Visit the Pisac Ruins and a llama farm
5Exploring Misminay Village; village activities and overnight homestay
6Explore the valley by bike. Drive to Ollantaytambo
7Rafting down the Sacred Valley of the Incas
8Train to Aguas Calientes and visit Machu Picchu
9Optional Hot Springs, and visit Aguas Calientes Market before returning to Cusco
10Cookery lessons, ceramics and chocolate!
11Fly to the Amazon. Boat ride into the Tambopata National Reserve
12Morning walk to Cococha Lake. Free afternoon
13Visit La Torre Clay Lick, reforestation project and evening boat ride
14Fly back to Lima
15Tour ends Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Peru Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Flight, Bicycle, On Foot
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
5 nights Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Village House
1 night Simple Guesthouse
3 nights Simple Lodge