This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar FTZ
Family Safari Holiday
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Lake Duluti - Canoe on a crater lake surrounded by forest and wildlife.
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Zanzibar - Swimming in crystal clear water.
- Views of Kilimanajaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Lake Manyara - A prolific lake home to zebra, giraffe, elephant and hippo.
- Annual Migration - One of the highlights that you may witness on this trip is the annual migration. The
- Serengeti really comes to life when the annual migration starts en masse and huge numbers of animals leave the short grass plains of southern Serengeti, to areas where there is better food and water. The wildebeest movements are impressive, looking for greener pastures and water in the north (Maasai Mara). The lines of wildebeest can be up to 40km long and they are known to cover hundreds of miles.
- Lions, zebras, gazelles and other predators, great and small, all follow their tracks. Normally during January, February and March, the south east plains of the Serengeti are full of wildlife, congregating on the grass plains. The same phenomenon occurs in the Masai Mara in Kenya between August and October.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1In Moshi; coffee plantation visit
2Visit Materuni Waterfalls and forest walk
3Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
4Drive to Lake Manyara NP; afternoon game drive
5Full day’s drive to Serengeti NP via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
6Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
7Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; afternoon drive to Karatu
8Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
9In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
10Drive to Nungwi
11Free day for optionals & beach activities
12Tour ends Stone Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Transport4WD, Flight, Minibus
Accommodation2 nights Comfortable Lodge
3 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Comfortable Camping
2 nights Standard Bungalow