Find a trip
Family Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar FTZ
Family Tanzanian Safari Adventure
- Views of Kilimanjaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Stone Town - Labyrinthine of alleys and whitewashed houses
- Zanzibar - Swimming in crystal clear water
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1In Moshi; coffee plantation visit
2Visit Materuni Waterfalls and forest walk
3Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
4Drive to Lake Manyara National Park: afternoon game drive
5Full day’s drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
6Game Drives in Serengeti National Park
7Drive back through the Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater for game viewing and continue on to Karatu
8Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
9In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
10Drive to Nungwi and relax on the beach
11Free day for optionals & beach activities
12Tour ends Stone Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar based on 7 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Transport4WD, Flight, Minibus
Accommodation2 nights Comfortable Lodge
3 nights Standard Hotel
4 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Standard Bungalow