Find a tour
Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar FTZ
Family Tanzanian Safari Adventure
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Lake Duluti - Canoe on a crater lake surrounded by forest and wildlife.
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Zanzibar - Swimming in crystal clear water.
- Views of Kilimanajaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Lake Manyara - A prolific lake home to zebra, giraffe, elephant and hippo.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1In Moshi; coffee plantation visit
2Visit Materuni Waterfalls and forest walk
3Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
4Drive to Lake Manyara National Park; afternoon game drive
5Full day’s drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
6Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
7Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; afternoon drive to Karatu
8Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
9In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
10Drive to Nungwi
11Free day for optionals & beach activities
12Tour ends Stone Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar based on 2 ratings.
Transport4WD, Flight, Minibus
Accommodation2 nights Comfortable Lodge
3 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Comfortable Camping
2 nights Standard Bungalow