This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Land Of The Pharaohs FEG
Family Tour Of Egypt
- Cairo - Uncover Egypt's treasures and fascinating history at the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids and Sphinx
- Luxor - Visit the impressive Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple complex
- Horse-drawn Calesh - Arrive in style to Karnak Temple for our visit
- Camel trek - Camel trek to St Simeon's Monastery in Aswan
- Nile cruise boat - Cruise from Aswan to Luxor via the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo on board the 5 star MS Esadora
- Dinner with the locals - Enjoy dinner with a local Nubian family and learn about family life in Aswan
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cairo
2Sightseeing in Cairo; Flights to Aswan
3Aswan; free day; included Nubian dinner
4Optional visit to Abu Simbel; free afternoon in Aswan
5Camel trek to St Simeon’s Monastery; board the Nile cruise boat
6Sail via Edfu Temple to Esna
7Sail towards Luxor; free afternoon in Luxor
8Visit Queen Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings; free afternoon in Luxor
9Tour ends Luxor
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land Of The Pharaohs tour available at present.
Please select a date: