Find a trip
Fjord Norway FN
Scenic trip around the Norwegian fjords
Railway. We explore nature at its most impressive, in this land carved by glaciers, on this comprehensive journey through Norway's Western Fjords.
- Oslo - Explore this beautiful city including the Viking Ship Museum
- Flam Railway - Take an iconic journey on this dramatic railway
- Fjord boat tour - Travelling through the Geiranger fjord viewing small fishing villages, waterfalls and sea birds
- Fjord walk - Following well-marked trails from Geiranger along the fjord to Skagefla
- Bergen - Walk along the historic Bryggen waterfront, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
1Join tour at Oslo airport
2Using a 24-hour Oslo Pass we visit the Bygdoy Peninsula and Viking Ship Museum
3Travel on the scenic Raumabanen Railway and Trolls Road to Geiranger
4Hike above Geiranger Fjord to admire the view before a cruise on the waters
5Travel by public bus along the beautiful West Norwegian fjords
6Ride the famed Flam Railway; orientation walk of Bergen
7Full day in Bergen to explore with a 24-hour Bergen Card
8Tour ends at Bergen airport
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Fjord Norway trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip