Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Walking and food holidays in Spain
- Segovia - UNESCO World Heritage city and easy walks in nearby Guadarrama National Park
- Penafiel - Wine tasting in a picturesque medieval hilltop town
- Zamora Region - Great wine and Romanesque architecture
- Lamego - Magnificent views with great food and wine in a charming architectural gem of a village
- Porto - UNESCO World Heritage city famous for its port wine
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Madrid
2Walking tour of Madrid
3Walk in Guaderrama National Park; Explore Segovia
4Walk through canyon lands of Duraton River valley; Drive to Penafiel
5Free morning in Penafiel. Wine tasting in afternoon
6Wine tasting in El Toro; Visit the city of Zamora
7Walk in Arribes del Duero Natural Park; Wine tasting in Fermoselle
8Walk to Miranda do Douro; Boat trip on Duero River
9Local train along Duero Valley; Walk in Lamego Village surrounds
10Visit Mateus Palace in Vila Real; Walking tour and wine tasting in Porto
11Free day in Porto
12Tour ends Porto
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walks and Wine Tasting in Spain and Portugal tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Walks and Wine Tasting in Spain and Portugal based on 8 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Taxi
Accommodation10 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Comfortable Hotel