Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Wine, Walks and Tapas in Spain CWW
Food, Wine And Walking In Spain
- Logrono, Rioja - Walking and wine tasting in one of Spain's most distinguished culinary hotspots
- Montblanc - Traditional Catalan dinner with a local family
- Freixenet Cava Winery - Wine tasting at one of the Penedes region's most famous estates
- Bilbao - Admire the spectacular architecture of the Guggenheim Museum
- Barcelona - Home to the astounding work of Antoni Gaudi and the colourful 'La Boqueria' food market
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in the Basque city of Bilbao
2Coastal walk with views across the Bay of Biscay
3Visit to Rioja vineyard. Walk on the Camino de Santiago
4Explore Logrono, capital of La Rioja region
5Drive to medieval town of Alquezar via Zaragoza
6Gorge walk. Drive to Montblanc. Enjoy a local Catalan meal
7Walk through vineyards to Poblet Monastery
8Discover Bodega Scaladei. Walk to Cartuia Monastery
9Visit Freixenet winery. Walk at Montserrat Monastery
10Explore Barcelona, including La Boqueria food market
11Tour ends in Catalonian capital, Barcelona
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Wine, Walks and Tapas in Spain trip available at present.
Please select a date: