Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Wine, Walks and Tapas in Spain CWW
Food, Wine And Walking In Spain
- Logrono, Rioja - Walking and wine tasting in one of Spain's most distinguished culinary hotspots
- Montblanc - Traditional Catalan dinner with a local family
- Codorniu Cava Winery - Wine tasting at one of the Penedes region's most famous estates
- Bilbao - Admire the spectacular architecture of the Guggenheim Museum
- Barcelona - Home to the astounding work of Antoni Gaudi and the colourful 'La Boqueria' food market
1Join tour in the Basque city of Bilbao
2Coastal walk with views across the Bay of Biscay
3Visit to Rioja vineyard. Walk on the Camino de Santiago
4Explore Logrono, capital of La Rioja region
5Drive to medieval Montblanc. Enjoy a local Catalan meal
6Walk through vineyards to Poblet Monastery and Milmanda
7Discover Bodega Scaladei. Walk to Cartuia Monastery
8Visit Codorníu winery. Walk at Montserrat Monastery
9Explore Barcelona, including La Boqueria food market
10Tour ends in Catalonian capital, Barcelona
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Wine, Walks and Tapas in Spain tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Wine, Walks and Tapas in Spain based on 12 ratings. Read reviews