This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Bavaria by Bike CBA
Germany Cycling Adventure
- Regensburg - Explore one of Germany's oldest towns, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Danube Gorge - Cycle through the landscapes of the Danube Gorge and the Altmuehi Valley.
- Medieval Germany - Enjoy the spectacular architecture of Nuremberg, Bamberg and Rothenburg.
- Bavarian beer and bikes - Enjoy some of Bavaria's finest beers and wines as you cycle through Franconia and the Tauber River Valley.
- Spas and monasteries - Explore the abbeys of Weltenburg and Tegernsee and visit the spa towns of Bad Tölz and Bad Windsheim.
- Munich - Visit Bavaria's engaging capital.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Munich Airport and drive to Regensburg
2Cycling along the Danube River. Afternoon boat tour to Weltenburg Monastery
3Cycling along the Altmuehi Valley
4Cycling along the Ludwig Canal. Sightseeing in Nuremberg
5Cycling along the Pegnitz River: visit Bamberg
6Cycle through the Aisch River Valley to Bad Windsheim
7Sightseeing in Rothenburg and cycle through the Tauber River Valley to Röttingen
8Drive into Southern Bavaria. Visit Tegernsee Monastery and cycle to Bad Tölz
9Cycle along the Isar River to Munich. Sightseeing in Munich
10Tour ends Munich
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Bavaria by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour