Find a trip
Bavaria by Bike CBA
Cycling Holiday in Germany
- The Danube Gorge - Cycle through the landscapes of the Danube Gorge and the Altmuehl Valley
- Regensburg - Explore one of Germany's oldest towns, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bavarian beer and bikes - Enjoy some of Bavaria's finest beers and wines as you cycle through Franconia and the Tauber River Valley
- Medieval Germany - Enjoy the spectacular architecture of Nuremberg and Bamberg
- Spas and monasteries - Explore the abbeys of Weltenburg and Tegernsee and visit the spa towns of Bad Tolz and Bad Windsheim
- Munich - Visit Bavaria's engaging capital
1Join tour Munich Airport and drive to Regensburg
2Cycling along the Danube River. Afternoon boat tour to Weltenburg Monastery
3Cycling along the Altmuehl Valley
4Cycling along the Ludwig Canal. Sightseeing in Nuremberg
5Cycling along the Pegnitz River: visit Bamberg
6Drive into Southern Bavaria. Visit Tegernsee Monastery and cycle to Bad Tölz
7Cycle along the Isar River to Munich. Sightseeing in Munich
8Tour ends Munich
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Bavaria by Bike trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
Trip StaffDriver(s), Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
Electric bikes (e-bikes) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday (£105). You will be required to pay a refundable deposit upon collection of the e-bike in country. Please contact us for more details or to request your e-bike.