Find a trip
Bavaria by Bike CBA
Germany Cycling Adventure
- The Danube Gorge - Cycle through the landscapes of the Danube Gorge and the Altmuehi Valley
- Regensburg - Explore one of Germany's oldest towns, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bavarian beer and bikes - Enjoy some of Bavaria's finest beers and wines as you cycle through Franconia and the Tauber River Valley
- Medieval Germany - Enjoy the spectacular architecture of Nuremberg, Bamberg and Rothenburg
- Spas and monasteries - Explore the abbeys of Weltenburg and Tegernsee and visit the spa towns of Bad Tölz and Bad Windsheim
- Munich - Visit Bavaria's engaging capital.
1Join tour Munich Airport and drive to Regensburg
2Cycling along the Danube River. Afternoon boat tour to Weltenburg Monastery
3Cycling along the Altmuehi Valley
4Cycling along the Ludwig Canal. Sightseeing in Nuremberg
5Cycling along the Pegnitz River: visit Bamberg
6Drive into Southern Bavaria. Visit Tegernsee Monastery and cycle to Bad Tölz
7Cycle along the Isar River to Munich. Sightseeing in Munich
8Tour ends Munich
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Bavaria by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour