Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Good Morning Vietnam! QVN
Highlights of Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hoi An - Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- Hue - Perfume river cruise to Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of city
- Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses
- Halong Bay - Traditional junk boat cruise through one of the most incredible limestone landscapes in South East Asia
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Ho Chi Minh City; afternoon orientation walk in Old Saigon
2In Ho Chi Minh City; free day with option to visit Cu Chi Tunnels
3Free day with option to take excursion to Mekong Delta; take sleeper train to Nha Trang
4Arrive in Nha Trang; free day with option to take boat trip on the bay
5In Nha Trang, free day to relax on beach or explore nearby ruins by bicycle; take sleeper train to Danang
6Arrive in Danang; coastal drive to Hoi An; morning orientation walk of Old Town; free afternoon
7In Hoi An, free day to enjoy the Old Town, visit nearby beach or hire bicycles to explore surrounding countryside
8Drive along the coast via Hai Van Pass to Hue; free afternoon
9In Hue; free day with option to take boat on Perfume River or visit Citadel; take sleeper train to Hanoi
10Arrive in Hanoi; drive to Halong Bay and board junk boat for overnight cruise
11Return to Hanoi; orientation walk of Old Quarter
12In Hanoi; free day with option to visit the French Quarter
13Tour ends in Hanoi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Good Morning Vietnam! tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Good Morning Vietnam! based on 5 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Taxi
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Overnight Train
1 night Standard Junk