Find a trip
Highlights of Andalucia QAH
Granada, Cordoba And Seville
- Granada - Visit the Alhambra and Generalife, examples of classic Moorish architecture and gardens
- Cordoba - Visit the splendid Islamic monument of the Mezquita
- Castano del Robledo - Stay in a traditional village house in the Sierra de Aracena
- Sierra de Arcena - Walks over wooded hillsides and through rural whitewashed villages
- Seville - Beautiful Andalucian city, home of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage palace of the Alcazar
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Malaga Airport; public transport to Granada
2Visit the Alhambra and afternoon orientation walk of Granada
3Bus to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita and orientation tour of Cordoba
4Travel to Castano del Robledo in the Sierra Aracena National Park
5Circular walk through rural Andalucia to the white village of Alajar
6Walk to Galaroza in the scenic Valle de Murtiga; bus to Seville
7Orientation walk of Seville; chance to visit the Alcazar
8Tour ends in Seville
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Andalucia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Highlights of Andalucia based on 7 ratings. Read reviews