Find a tour
Highlights of Andalucia QAH
Granada, Cordoba And Seville
- Granada - Visit the Alhambra and Generalife, examples of classic Moorish architecture and gardens
- Cordoba - Visit the splendid Islamic monument of the Mezquita
- Castano del Robledo - Stay in a traditional village house in the Sierra de Aracena
- Sierra de Arcena - Walks over wooded hillsides and through rural whitewashed villages
- Seville - Beautiful Andalucian city, home of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage palace of the Alcazar
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Malaga Airport; bus to Granada
2In Granada; Alhambra visit and afternoon orientation walk
3Bus to Cordoba; afternoon visit to Mezquita
4Castano del Robledo via Seville
5In Castano del Robledo; walk to Alajar
6Walk to Galaroza; bus to Seville
7In Seville; morning orientation walk and afternoon free
8Tour ends Seville
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Andalucia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Highlights of Andalucia based on 7 ratings. Read reviews