This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Greek Cruise and Island Walking GCW
Greek Cruise and Island Walking
- Greek Caique - Cruise around the beautiful Greek island of Evia for 6 nights on a traditional wooden boat
- Panagia - Walk in the hills above this beautiful fjord
- Eretria - Ascend along forest paths to the acropolis overlooking the harbour
- Nea Styra - Walk through the olive groves of the Valley of Styra on this stunning coastline
- Swimming - Swim from the boat every day in the warm, azure waters of the Aegean. Snorkel and look for sea life in rocky coves
- Traditional Greek food - Opportunity to sample the local food at waterside tavernas
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Athens International Airport and transfer to caique on Evia
2Walk to Gourna Villages and Castello Rosso
3Walking around Panagia
4Visit Eretria Archaeological Site and Museum. Walk to the summit of Castelli Hill
5Visit the Dragon House and return to boat via the Valley of Styra
6Walk from Paradisi to Marmari
7Enjoy a day relaxing and swimming from the boat
8Tour ends Athens Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Greek Cruise and Island Walking tour available at present.
Please select a date: