Find a trip
Greek Island Cruise GC
Greek Island Cruise
- Greek Caique - Cruise around the beautiful Greek island of Evia for 6 nights on a traditional wooden boat
- Panagia - Explore this small fishing village wonderfully situated at the head of a fjord. See its ancient olive trees and stream full of terrapins
- Nea Styra - An area of stunning beaches and coastline. Enjoy sunset over the historic bay of Marathon
- Swimming - Swim from the boat every day in the warm, azure waters of the Aegean. Snorkel and look for sea life in rocky coves
- Traditional Greek food - Opportunity to sample the local food at waterside taverns
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Athens airport and transfer to Evia Island to board our caique
2Cruise to Karystos; chance to swim and visit Costello Rosso Fort
3Chance to enjoy a walk to Agios Dimitrios; cruise to Panagia
4Cruise via the lagoon at Porto Buffalo to ancient Eretria
5Chance to shop and relax in Eretria before cruising to Nea Styra
6Cruise via peaceful Porto Lafia to the fishing village of Marmari
7Cruise around the exclusive Petali Islands en route back to Karystos
8Ferry to Rafina then transfer to Athens airport where our tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Greek Island Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: