Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Greek Island Wanderer GW
Island hopping around the Cyclades
- Athens - Take a walking tour of the Plaka, Athens old quarter
- Syros - Capital of the Cyclades Islands; opportunity to walk to Stefanos Cave
- Paros - Chance to walk along an ancient Byzantine road
- Santorini - Stunning volcanic scenery and pretty villages with white washed houses
- Naxos - Option to walk up Mount Zeus, the highest peak in the Cyclades
- Traditional food - Enjoy local food in waterside taverns
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Athens
2Walking tour of Athens; chance to visit the Acropolis
3Ferry to Syros; afternoon free to explore or walk to Stefanos Cave
4Chance to walk along the coast of Syros from Vari to Azolimnos
5Option to enjoy a variety of coastal walks; catch the ferry to Paros
6Opportunity to enjoy a walk along the Byzantine road
7Free day in Paros to explore or perhaps visit Antiparos
8Ferry to Santorini; you may choose to partake in a wine tasting
9Option to walk up an active volcano and cruise to Thirassia
10Chance to walk from Fira to Oia
11Opportunity to walk to the ruins of ancient Thira; ferry to Naxos
12Free day in Naxos with the option to visit Delos and Mykonos
13Opportunity to walk to the summit of Mount Zeus
14Ferry back to Athens; evening at leisure
15Trip ends in Athens
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Greek Island Wanderer trip available at present.
Please select a date: