Find a tour
Captivating Costa Rica QCC
Highlights Of Costa Rica
- Cahuita - Relax by the Caribbean Sea. Opportunity to snorkel over coral reefs and take forest walks
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped. Cross Arenal Lake by boat
- Monteverde - Opportunity to explore the cloud forest reserve and search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches.
- Wildlife - See monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles and brightly coloured tiny frogs. Listen out for macaws and many other beautiful and exotic birds
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in San Jose
2Travel to Cahuita on the Caribbean coast
3In Cahuita; chance to visit Cahuita National Park
4Optional full day trip to Tortuguero National Park
5Drive to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui
6Bus to Arenal; optional evening dip in thermal baths
7Free day; walk near Arenal Volcano, optional rafting
8Journey by jeep and boat to Monteverde
9Explore Monteverde Cloudforest Reserve
10Free day; optional canopy tour and night walk
11Head to Quepos near Manuel Antonio National Park
12Explore Manuel Antonio's wildlife and beaches
13Optional boat trip around the national park
14Travel back to Costa Rica's capital, San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Captivating Costa Rica tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Captivating Costa Rica based on 5 ratings.