Find a trip
Highlights of Cuba By Bicycle CSC
Cycling Adventure in Cuba
Now is undoubtedly a fantastic time to visit Cuba to see and experience the island. Visiting Cuba is like stepping back in time as little has changed over the past 50 years. However, the recent relaxation of US sanctions is making Cuba an ever more popular destination placing increasing demands on the local tourist infrastructure. As a result, all tour operators to the island are experiencing occasions where previously confirmed accommodation is changed at short notice. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience you should travel with a willingness to expect the unexpected and, above all, an adventurous spirit. In our opinion go now and experience this unique destination before it changes.
- Cycle Cuba - With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island
- Tropical Island - Cycling with a backdrop of lush vegetation, pristine beaches and mountains
- Havana Vieja (Havana Old Town) - Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
- Spanish Colonial Towns - Including the beautiful original founding towns of Remedios and Trinidad
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Historical Sites - Cycle beside the infamous 'Bay of Pigs'; visit Che Guevara's mausoleum in Santa Clara
- Carribean Islands - Cycle the causeway over tropical waters to the islands of Cayo Santa Maria
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Cycle the Bay of Pigs. Drive to Yaguanabo via Cienfuegos
3Coastal ride to Trinidad. Afternoon walking tour and cocktail making
4Free day in Trinidad for additional rides or relaxation
5Ride through the 'valley of the sugar mills' to Mayajigua
6Cuban countryside cycle. Visit Cayo Santa Maria. Visit Remedios
7Visit Che Guevara Mausoleum. Afternoon tour of Havana
8Tour ends in Havana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Cuba By Bicycle trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation4 nights Simple Casas Particulares
3 nights Standard Hotel