Find a trip
Highlights of Cuba By Bicycle CSC
Highlights Of Cuba By Bicycle
Experience cycling on quiet roads through the verdant countryside and along the stunning coastlines of Cuba. En route we explore the colonial towns of Cienfuegos, Sancti Spiritus, Remedios and Trinidad - where we experience Cuban hospitality in Casas Particulares. We also visit the historic Bay of Pigs, the monument to Che Guevara in Santa Clara and the vibrant capital Havana.
- Cycle Cuba - With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island
- Tropical Island - Cycling with a backdrop of lush vegetation, pristine beaches and mountains
- Havana Vieja (Havana Old Town) - Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
- Spanish Colonial Towns - Including the beautiful original founding towns of Remedios and Trinidad
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Historical Sites - Cycle beside the infamous 'Bay of Pigs'; visit Che Guevara's mausoleum in Santa Clara
- Carribean Islands - Cycle the causeway over tropical waters to the islands of Cayo Santa Maria
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Cycle the Bay of Pigs. Drive to Yaguanabo via Cienfuegos
3Coastal ride to Trinidad. Afternoon walking tour and cocktail making
4Free day in Trinidad for additional rides or relaxation
5Ride through the 'valley of the sugar mills' to Mayajigua
6Cuban countryside cycle. Visit Cayo Santa Maria. Visit Remedios
7Visit Che Guevara Mausoleum. Afternoon tour of Havana
8Tour ends in Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Cuba By Bicycle tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation5 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Casas Particulares