Find a trip
Highlights of Northern India DIH
Rajasthan and Varanasi adventure
- Ranthambore - Search for Bengal tigers in India's most famous national park
- Chambal - Take a river safari to look for gharial and soft shell turtles
- Bateshwar - Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal
- Varanasi - Float on the River Ganges and watch pilgrims bathe at holy 'Benares'
- Golden Triangle - Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, north India's three iconic cities
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Delhi
2Walk through Old Delhi's spice market before taking the train to Jaipur
3Discover Jaipur's hilltop Amber Fort, City Palace and Palace of the Winds
4Free time to explore Jaipur. Take a train to Pushkar
5Ride a camel through the desert and watch the sunset from Savitri Temple
6Take a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park
7Search for tigers before travelling to Agra
8Watch the sunrise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
9Drive to Chambal Sanctuary, take an afternoon nature walk
10Search for soft shell turtles and explore the temples at Bateshwar
11Free time to relax at Chambal before an overnight train to Varanasi
12Explore Varanasi on a walking tour and watch the evening ceremony on the river banks
13Visit ancient Buddhist temples at Sarnath. Take a train to Delhi
14Free time to explore Delhi
15Trip ends in Delhi
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Northern India trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Transport4WD, Rickshaw, Bus, Train, Boat
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Simple Overnight Train