Find a trip
Family Land of Ice & Fire FIC
Iceland Family Adventure Tour
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Seljalandsfoss - Walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Reykjafoss Waterfall - take a zip-wire over a waterfall
- Reykjavik - Chance to join a whale-watching excursion and enjoy Iceland's bustling capital
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in the famed thermal waters
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Walk amidst stunning scenery and see the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour and drive to Grindavik
2Swim in the Blue Lagoon and try out zip-wiring over a waterfall
3Walk behind a waterfall and the visit the Eyjafjallajokull Volcano centre
4Visit the Gulfoss waterfall and Geysir, cooking lesson and a Viking Heritage Centre
5Walk along Snaefellsnes Peninsula and cave exploration
6Morning boat trip on Breidafjordur; drive to Reykjavik
7Free morning in the capital with optional whale watching
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Land of Ice & Fire tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Guesthouse