Find a tour
Family Land of Ice & Fire for Families FIC
Iceland Family Adventure Tour
- Seljalandsfoss and Thorsmork Nature Reserve - Walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Reykjafoss Waterfall - take a zip-wire over a waterfall
- Reykjavik - Chance to join a whale-watching excursion and enjoy Iceland's bustling capital
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in the famed thermal waters
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Walk amidst stunning scenery and see the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Keflavik airport
2Visit Seljalandsfoss waterfall and Thorsmork Nature Reserve
3Half day trip to Gulfoss and Geysir with cooking lesson and zip-wire across a waterfall
4Visit Thingvellir National Park and Viking Heritage Centre en route to Hof
5Visit Snaefellsnes Peninsula
6Morning boat trip on Breidafjordur; drive to Reykjavik via hot springs
7Free day in Reykjavik; optional whale watching
8Visit Blue Lagoon; tour ends Keflavik airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Land of Ice & Fire for Families tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation3 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Guesthouse
2 nights Simple Guesthouse