Find a trip
Icelandic Winter Adventure ICE
Adventure trip around Iceland in winter
- Akureyri - Take an exhilarating snow cat ride to the top of Kaldbakur Mountain. Later, enjoy a traditional fish lunch and beer tasting
- Lake Myvatn - Explore this diverse volcanic landscape and warm up in the Nature Baths
- Golden Circle - Travel around Iceland's famous loop to see the remarkable natural wonders of Thingvellir, Geysir and Gullfoss
- Reykjavik - Discover this vibrant and contrasting city that is the world's most northerly capital
- Northern Lights - Stay in accommodation providing the best chance of viewing this natural spectacle
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip at Keflavik airport and visit the Blue Lagoon
2Travel to Akureyri 'the capital of the north'
3Snow tractor or super-jeep excursion; boat to Hrisey Island
4Godafoss waterfall, Lake Myvatn and the Nature Baths
5Visit Seydisfjordur or Reydarfjodur en route to Egilsstadir
6Coastal road to Hofn; chance to see the Northern Lights
7Visit Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon and travel to Vik
8Golden Circle tour of Geysir, Gullfoss and Thingvellir
9Reykjavik tour and free time in the capital
10Trip ends at Keflavik airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Icelandic Winter Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation5 nights Simple Hotel
3 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse