Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
In Shackleton's Footsteps
This all-encompassing voyage covers the wildlife havens of the Antarctic Peninsula,
South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, as well as heading deep into the continent
to the Weddell Sea. You'll enter a world inhabited by king penguins, the second
tallest in the world, elephant seals and killer whales (orcas), plus various other
penguin species. You're also in Shackleton's domain, and will see where this
pioneering explorer's crew survived for four months in the harsh Antarctic winter.
- Follow in Shackleton's footsteps into the heart of Antarctica
- View colonies of king penguins, fur & elephant seals
- Sail alongside orca whales
- Travel into the Weddell Sea - one of Antarctica's premier wildlife havens
- Travelling on a smaller ship helps you get closer to land and make new friends
4The Weddell Sea
5The Weddell Sea
6The Weddell Sea
8The Scotia Sea
9The Scotia Sea
10King Haakon Bay
15Cross the Scotia Sea
16Cross the Scotia Sea
17The Scotia Sea / Falkland Islands
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the In Shackleton's Footsteps trip available at present.
Please select a date: